Deposit Agreement and Instructions
All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, but ARE transferrable to a different litter owned by SBG
Have you filled out a puppy application yet? If so, proceed. If not, PLEASE do that first by clicking here.
NOTE: Currently only accepting payments via Venmo @markbeus (payment app), cash, or check made out to Silver Butte Golden Retrievers
NOTE: ATTENTION Venmo users. As of 7/20/2021, if you would like to make a deposit or pay your balance with Venmo, a 2% processing fee will be added to your balance.
DEPOSIT AGREEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy & Paste the DEPOSIT AGREEMENT section below into an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill out the date of the agreement
3. Specify which litter you are placing a deposit for. Example: Duke & Baylee, Winter 2020
4. Gender Preference: highlight/bold your gender preference
5. AKC Registration: highlight/bold your registration request, LIMITED is pet price, FULL is with breeding rights and requires an additional fee (inquire). We do NOT sell without registration.
6. The pricing line: The remainder is the total cost of a puppy, minus the deposit. To find price of specific litter, look under planned litters tab, and then click on your desired litter for pricing and other information. If this information is not available, send Mark a quick text @ (208) 941-3035 to ask for pricing on specified litter.
Deposit Amount: $200
Description: Non-refundable deposit placed with Mark & Jessica Beus of Silver Butte Golden Retrievers, to reserve a puppy in an upcoming litter.
Gender Preference: FEMALE / MALE
AKC Registration: LIMITED / FULL
Pricing: Deposit $200, remainder $__________, (FULL AKC is additional, ask Mark)
The parties have agreed to the following:
That the deposit holds a place in line to choose a puppy in an upcoming litter.
That the deposit will count towards total cost of purchasing a Silver Butte Golden Retriever puppy.
Once committed to a specific litter, if said party’s circumstances change and are unable to take their puppy home, they will be placed at the end of the deposit list for future litters.
That the deposit is non-refundable unless litters are no longer being produced, under which circumstance the deposit would be returned in full.
The selected puppy will come with first vaccinations, de-wormer, wellness exam, AKC registration, basic socialization, a two-year health warranty, and started on potty training.
Silver Butte Golden Retrievers reserves the right of first pick in any litter.
I have read and agreed to the two-year warranty. (Initial here):
The below signatures confirm that all parties agree to the above conditions:
When you type your name in, you are indicating this is your electronic signature.
Seller's Electronic Signature: Mark Beus
Buyer's Electronic Signature: